Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Couch

Über Member
1 and 2 of yesterday change places, so today it's Demare before Boonen

robertob

The Couch

Über Member
Kris Boeckmans wins "Gullegem Koerse" (hey, this is the Minor races thread :okay:)

I believe that this is like his 8th or 9th victory of the year already (!)... granted it's all rather small stuff, but if he could start avoiding injuries or sickness he should be starting to ride (and perform) in some bigger races as well

(and there can't be a lot of other riders who have won this amount of races this year... be it even small ones... right?)

FYI, Greg Van Avermaet took 3rd place in the reduced sprint in Gullegem Koerse (Henderson, Lampaert and Van der Sande were the only other well-known names in front)

robertob

Convicted doper Linus Gerdemann (Cult Energy) wins stage 2 of Tour du Luxembourg, and moves into the overall lead.
Has he ever been convicted actually?

Still remember very vividly when - now almost a decade ago - he won a mountain stage at the tour, went into yellow and was though to be our new Jan Ullrich. Didn't quite work out....

It's entirely possible that only Marmion has convicted him ^_^

In his role of witchfinder general
sutherland.jpg

But as far as I know he hasn't, only being listed on the infamous UCI index of suspicion list.

robertob

Haha okay... so I had that right in mind then. Nothing wrong with naming and shaming the dopers of our world, though! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry

Still remember very vividly when - now almost a decade ago - he won a mountain stage at the tour, went into yellow and was though to be our new Jan Ullrich. Didn't quite work out....

It's entirely possible that only Marmion has convicted him ^_^

But as far as I know he hasn't, only being listed on the infamous UCI index of suspicion list.

I was sure he had been convicted but I stand corrected. I'll not bother editing my post saying he was convicted tho ;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sagan wins Stage 3 of the |Tour de Suisse wth Tom Dumoulin still in yellow - if that's the colour they use.
Highlights on ES at 7 ish.
Not sure why Cav is here with the lumps and bumps unless it's to train for the TdF grupetto.

Top Bottom