Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
500kg is pretty big for a salmon. Pretty big for anything awarded on a race podium tbh.
It's pretty big for a shark.

U

User169

Kristoff predictably takes the first sprint in the Arctic Tour, but it was a much closer thing between him and EBH than one might have expected - with the two way ahead of anyone else.

At the Eneco Tour (for those still awake), Jos Van Emden (I had to say 'who?') won the TT, beating people like Malori, Boom and Keldemann, all of whom you'd have fancied.

He set the pace in the 1st stage TT in the TDF - finished 4th or 5th I think - he's excellent in short TTs.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Young Sam Bennett takes the sprint in the Arctic Tour today (Daniel Mclay was 5th, good for him!).

Some excitement in the Eneco Tour, where rain caused problems for the peloton and a two-man break of Johan Le Bon (FdJ) and Dylan van Baarle (Cannondale-Garmin) succeeded. But Wilco Keldermann takes over the race lead.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That must be his first ever pro win - I cannot recall him ever winning anything ever ever. Ever. Not even the race to the showers.

Me neither, but apparently he also won the Boucles de la Mayenne prologue this year. That does seem to have been his first ever win as a pro although he has been on the podium a few times.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The big boys got serious in the Eneco Tour today. The whole classification got turned upside-down as the like of GVA pushed it out. Tim Wellens won solo and takes over the lead.

Over in the Arctic Race, escapee Rein Taaramae got overhauled by Ben Hermans right at the death. Must be sick as a parrot.

The big boys got serious in the Eneco Tour today. The whole classification got turned upside-down as the like of GVA pushed it out. Tim Wellens won solo and takes over the lead.

Over in the Arctic Race, escapee Rein Taaramae got overhauled by Ben Hermans right at the death. Must be sick as a parrot.
and Stannard and Sutton DNF'd (at Eneco)

Top Bottom