Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
I can't find a stream anywhere for the Tour de Suisse in English or French - anyone know what's going on? Better still, anyone got a link?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
From procyclingstats.com...

image.jpg
image.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think it's an hors category finish tomorrow so all change on the GC front.
Pinot looking good but it would be nice if GT could move up a rung on the climbing stages

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
It was indeed stupendous, I enjoyed that a lot.

400bhp

Guru
That climb was utterly mental. Well done Pinot and a great result for Thomas.

Did I mention a Thomas win in the Vuelta? Hmm:whistle:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Just caught the highlights of the Tour of Switzerland, what a stunning final climb, Pinot with a good stage win,G done well..

rich p

ridiculous old lush
That climb was utterly mental. Well done Pinot and a great result for Thomas.

Did I mention a Thomas win in the Vuelta? Hmm:whistle:
Steep climbs may be his downfall in the Vuelta. Like Wiggo, he'd need to take time from ITTs to stand a chance?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
The Route du Sud is underway. This is a nice little race, and there'll be eurosport live streams everyday. Contador and Quintana are riding this year as Tour preparation.
http://www.routedusud.fr/

I see from the website that one of participating teams is Equipe Cycliste Armée de Terre - the French army team, made up entirely of professional soldiers. They've been in the amateur ranks since 2010 but are racing as a pro team for the first time this season. One of their riders is Bryan Alaphilippe, younger brother of Julian.

Their kit has a nice camo design which is much less offensive than Tinko-Saxoff's version. And they ride Cipollini bikes, also with a camo design. Cool.

http://www.equipearmeedeterre.fr/

Last edited:
Top Bottom