Minor Stage Races 2016 **may contain SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Great ding dong in Utah between Talansky and Morton for the overall. Kudos to Morton for the 70s prawn star pic used for the TV graphics too.

Adrien Costa stagiare for Axeon Hagens Berman seems an interesting 18 year old. Given the sponsor's alcoholic prize today despite being too young to drink in the Backwards States of America.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Kristoff beats Degenkolb and van Poppel in great sprint finish in Norway. Some crashes at the finish.

Proto

Legendary Member
Second stage of the Ladies Tour of Norway today. Two British teams riding, Drops and Podium Ambition. Rained both days, horrible conditions

Yesterday PA had a nighmare day, Claire Rose and Sharon Laws both crashing. Grace Garner got dropped and only EJ Harris was in the big bunch sprint finish (she did well). They did better today, but Claire Rose lost a ton of time, I'm guessing as a result of the crash. Sharon Laws and Garner contesting the sprint

Drops got all six riders into the bunch sprint both days. Bex Womersley and Laura Massey inside top 20 today and LM sitting in 20th on GC.
Final stage tomorrow, longer and hillier than previous two, they'll be working to get LM into the top ten.

Raboliv the strongest team, arguably a level above the rest

Results here: http://www.procyclingstats.com/race.php?id=

http://www.ladiestour.no/en/

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sky doing well at the Arctic Race of Norway with Danny van Poppel taking stage 2 and the lead before Gianni Moscon takes stage 3 and the GC.
Flattish stage tomorrow, I believe, so he could win his first stage and stage race as a pro. A rising talent.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Gianni Moscon takes stage 3 and the GC.
Flattish stage tomorrow, I believe, so he could win his first stage and stage race as a pro. A rising talent.
Yes. At only 22 it's good for Sky (and Froome) as he took that climb to the finish really well. Yet more talent for the Grand Tour events - not an expensive import.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yes. At only 22 it's good for Sky (and Froome) as he took that climb to the finish really well. Yet more talent for the Grand Tour events - not an expensive import.
True. A nice riposte for those who say Sky hoover up all the best riders as domestiques.
Blimey, I sound like a defensive fanboi :smile:

You want minor, I'll give you minor...
Two British U23 riders on the podium at Ronde van Oostvlaanderen stage 4, Dan Gardner in 2nd and Mark Stewart in 3rd.
13920842_1880832892189464_1272522850287446344_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Jon Dibben takes 2nd in stage 2 of the Avenir.
The lead is with Grindahl, a Norwegian who managed to get in the break two days running.
Tao and Dibben still in with a shout.

Top Bottom