Minor Stage Races 2016 **may contain SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buddfox

Veteran
Yeah it doesn't really work with just one commentator, particularly on a stage like that. I learned a fair bit about the local area though...

All that being said, discovering the Bike channel has been a bit of a revelation, they have lots of great stuff on.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Lots of great stuff - and then some poo fillers like this film about a Rapha Manchester-to-London with lots of nobbers riding on the tops with misfitted helmets (which I bet are claimed to be for "safety" - and keep us sickies out) and illegal lights, pulling dodgy moves on public roads.

Right - back to work!

The commentator has stated the "yellow jersey has done a great job defending it today and knows he's lost it..."
Has he been studying Phil'n'Paul?

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
The bloke commentating on the Burgos was impressed with One Pro's TT because they are a 'continental' team, like the local team!

Buddfox

Veteran
Danny van Poppel just won his second sprint of the Vuelta a Burgos - and comfortably. Contador also stretched his legs with an attempted break but it didn't get anywhere...

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
The bloke commentating on the Burgos was impressed with One Pro's TT because they are a 'continental' team, like the local team!
"The bloke"? The legend that is Matt Rendell seems to have settled down into talking to himself now, but we did just get the interesting sideshow of him taking a phone call in Italian (from the Bike Channel directors, perhaps?) just before an ad break.

Top Bottom