Miranda Hart Comedienne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Belly

Despite the fact that I had a dig at Miranda and Sue Perkins, I respect anyone who does standup. I tried it once, in a comedy club in Wrexham. It was seven years ago but my toes still curl up as far as my ankles whenever I recall the horror of that night.:wacko:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Where have you been hiding?

There have been any number of new series since Humph passed, mainly with Jack Dee as chairman.
Indeed, there'll never be another Humph but I think Jack Dee's doing a fine job.

Just testing! :biggrin:

Despite the fact that I had a dig at Miranda and Sue Perkins, I respect anyone who does standup. I tried it once, in a comedy club in Wrexham. It was seven years ago but my toes still curl up as far as my ankles whenever I recall the horror of that night.:wacko:

It was a success then??

Rapples

Guru
Can I just say I think Miranda Hart is very funny, however I do have a habit of embarrasing myself in public by saying things I regret later

OP
OP
B

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Miranda Hart's on Jonathan Ross.

There's a bloke walks down our street every day. He has a Cornish pasty in his hand and he shouts "I've got a bomb, I've got a bomb"

He is a million times funnier than Miranda Hart.

Noel Gallacher is funnier than Miranda Hart.

The guinea pig she came on the show with is funnier than Miranda Hart.

Even Jonathan Ross is funnier than Miranda Hart !!!!!

Did I mention Miranda Hart isn't funny ?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Miranda strikes me as being an overgrown school kid trying to be funny but failing. The sad thing is there are probably more genuinely funny women around than ever for example Shappi Khorsandi and Sarah Millican.

Shappi Khorsandi?

Dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull.

I tried hard to like her and was prepared to let her develop but she's no better now than when I first encountered her dull humourless act.

Sarah Millican is an acquired taste and I like some elements of her comedy.

Miranda is better than them both.

OP
OP
B

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Shappi Khorsandi?

Dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull.

I tried hard to like her and was prepared to let her develop but she's no better now than when I first encountered her dull humourless act.

Sarah Millican is an acquired taste and I like some elements of her comedy.

Miranda is better than them both.

I don't know Millican or Khorsandi (I may know their faces) but if Miranda Hart is funnier than them then they must be shoot.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I quite fancy Shappi Khorsandi, so anyone who disses her will have to fight me. Mind you, she's not THAT funny, I'll grant you.

OP
OP
B

brokenflipflop

Veteran
I quite fancy Shappi Khorsandi, so anyone who disses her will have to fight me. Mind you, she's not THAT funny, I'll grant you.

Oh yeah, I've just googled Khorsandi. Whenever I've watched her I feel as uncomfortable as she looks during her stand-up act.

Fnaar - specsavers have a 2 for 1 offer on at the moment
biggrin.gif

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler

Yes, she's very cute but not funny at all. I've seen her live twice on Radio 4 recordings at the Fringe, and she struggled hard to say anything even remotely worth a smile.

OP
OP
B

brokenflipflop

Veteran
I saw her on Jonathan Ross last night and I must of got my wires as I thought that she was somebody else. Now that I know who she is I do not find her funny at all.

The bit where she smashed Ross over the head with a fake bottle - comic genius.

Because Lady Gaga brought a sheep on the show previously, Miranda Hart brought a wait for it, you'll piss your sides.....a Guinea pig - brilliant.

And if that wasn't funny enough she had a really hilarious way of pronouncing Gaga and she fell off her chair in a really funny way.

I've not laughed as much since the last series of Terry & June.

Top Bottom