Miserable Git

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Call a miserable git but I'm bored of the Olympics already, probably due to the continuous ramping and hyping up by the BBC, especially from their new purpose built studio in London. I assume all the BBC ex-London journalists from Manchester will be on a big jolly down to London to cover every minor event in excruciating detail.
Rant over, time for a cuppa.

lordloveaduck

Can i be a M.G. as well please.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Think I'll join you in the M.O.G club BSRU. It seems to be more of a massive corporate love-in than anything else. Coe was interviewed on the Today programme last week and it must have been 20 minutes before he even mentioned the word 'sport' And that's after telling us all if we wear clothes the sponsors don't approve of, we could be turfed out of the place.

As a bit of a speech radio whore, I've found Radio 5 has become a complete no go area as they are just beyond obsessed, and I have even found myself tuned to Radio Cockney - shudder - (a.k.a. Tawk Spawt) to escape it. Radio 4 is the obvious alternative if you can stand crap like 'Moneybox' or worse 'Moneybox Live' that is!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'll tell you what I'm most sick of... Alan Hansen and Robby Savage... since when did Olympic Sport include professional footballers' synchronised diving?

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
MG!
I'll be watching, we do what we're good at - sit down sports
Hoy, Cavendish, Wiggins, Pendleton
I'll be keeping an eye on these. I did try to watch the football yesterday, I would say they played like a bunch of girls
But the bunch of girls won their match!

Maz

Guru
I'll be going to watch an Olympic footy game or two in Coventry, hopefully.
Loadsa tkts still up for grabs. :blush:

TVC

Well I'm still excited, so there :tongue:

We've got some wine and choccies for tonight, and I'm looking forward to the whole thing. - I've paid for it, so why not!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Think I'll join you in the M.O.G club BSRU. It seems to be more of a massive corporate love-in than anything else. Coe was interviewed on the Today programme last week and it must have been 20 minutes before he even mentioned the word 'sport' And that's after telling us all if we wear clothes the sponsors don't approve of, we could be turfed out of the place.

As a bit of a speech radio whore, I've found Radio 5 has become a complete no go area as they are just beyond obsessed, and I have even found myself tuned to Radio Cockney - shudder - (a.k.a. Tawk Spawt) to escape it. Radio 4 is the obvious alternative if you can stand crap like 'Moneybox' or worse 'Moneybox Live' that is!

PM is doing a special from the Olympic park as well now

Top Bottom