Misery guts that I am, I'm longing for autumn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its been raining here since 2010 !
Explains why you have shrunk a bit, so observed Ricardo del Brig'tonia, your host of the other week. "Wales, Wales bloody great fishes are Wales etc..." :smile: Phew, it's warm in C.London - everyone is wearing skimpy clothing, revealing parts that sometimes shouldn't be exposed to the untrained eye...it's terrible. As I mentioned to another person earlier, it's all bra straps, pants tops and tattoos. There's even a guy in Kentish Town here, who wears a carboard box on his head with flaps up for his eyes...I kid you not. He must be roasting as he wanders down the street.

lukesdad

Explains why you have shrunk a bit, so observed Ricardo del Brig'tonia, your host of the other week. "Wales, Wales bloody great fishes are Wales etc..." :smile: Phew, it's warm in C.London - everyone is wearing skimpy clothing, revealing parts that sometimes shouldn't be exposed to the untrained eye...it's terrible. As I mentioned to another person earlier, it's all bra straps, pants tops and tattoos. There's even a guy in Kentish Town here, who wears a carboard box on his head with flaps up for his eyes...I kid you not. He must be roasting as he wanders down the street.

Must be hell for you 'teef all that unbridled flesh, the locals round here are still in their winter woolies Baaaaaah !

subaqua

What’s the point
Its been raining here since 2010 the beginning of time!

is more realistic ;) although it may just feel like it in all honesty . riding across snowdonia as a late teen was "character building" and has stood me in good stead for the wet commutes down here

am currently soaked as its as sweltering here in east london at moment

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I don't mind heat, but I don't like sunshine burning me.

Really, what I can't stand though are all you weather victims telling us how much we are meant to LOVE it and be farting Rainbows and all the rest.

Well, no, roll on Autumn, and the colours on the trees aren't bad either!!

OP
OP
Y

yello

No pleasing you lot,you moan when it keeps raining and now we have some lovely sunny summer weather you are still moaning. :scratch:

Personally, I see it as different people talking about their different climatic preferences ;)

subaqua

What’s the point
sunny is fine, light rain showers is OK , wind as long as its only a breeze, so in other words NOT extremes. bitterly cold is awful as is 30 degree sun

Berties

Fast and careful!
I'm not ready for the cold yet , it feels like its down hill to autumn from here , football has started then the kids go back to school , I always have a busy September with work, let's hope we have a Indian summer like last year,though we did have some early high winds last year

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
In the same year I went to Dubai for work in the summer and New England during the worst winter they'd had for many years. I decided I would never complain about British weather again....

...but changing your mind is a sign of intelligence.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I normally love the very warm weather but I found cycling extremely hard work today. Not that habitual kind of hard work, that extra special super hard kind of work.

Top Bottom