Miss Pronouncy Nation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Squire
I'm going to start picking up the Swedish people I know on their píss-poor pronunciation of English.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L9oyr_MKABY
 

mustang1

Legendary Member
Location
London, UK
@Speicher that Ronnie video had me on the floor in stitches!

I used to be quite snobby about pronunciation (pronOunciation?) But I don't care any more.

Having said that, the most sacrilege I ever heard was someone calling a Porsche a porch.
 

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Moderator
I could not find Rindercella and her sugly isters, so instead:

 

perplexed

Legendary Member
Location
Sheffield
@Speicher that Ronnie video had me on the floor in stitches!

I used to be quite snobby about pronunciation (pronOunciation?) But I don't care any more.

Having said that, the most sacrilege I ever heard was someone calling a Porsche a porch.

I'd rather have a porch... I can prop my umbrella in the corner.
 

gbb

Squire
Location
Peterborough
Nuffink, anyfink, aint go no etc etc....the laziest and worst form of talking, seems like everyone speaks like that round here.
 
Top Bottom