Missing from radar screen - One Boeing 777

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Has Dangermouse solved the mystery yet?
I haven't looked in my cellar for a while. Hang on a bit, Marmion and I'll go and check so we can at least rule it out.

classic33

Leg End Member
Shot down, accidentally, during a joint military exercise between the US & South Korea.
With another plane flying part of the route, before dropping a transponder into the Indian Ocean. Drawing the search away from where it was shot down

And don't forget that one of the largest US military contractors was "tracking" one of the engines!

I wonder how long it would have taken them to find it if there had been a suspicion of an illegal immigrant having escaped and had access to a dinghy, which may have resulted in them being able to get themselves to Dover

classic33

Leg End Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/flight-mh370-mystery-new-book-3563069
"A shocking new book claims that missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 may have been accidentally shot down and the search for survivors covered up.

Flight MH370: The Mystery ’ makes the incredible allegation that the airline was shot down by US-Thai strike fighters as part of a training drill that went horribly wrong.

But just 71 days after the Boeing 777 vanished carrying 239 people from 14 nations relatives say the UK published work is ‘too soon’ and ‘too insensitive’.

The book also claims search parties were deliberately sent in the wrong direction as part of a cover up."

hoopdriver

Guru
Apparently, if the stories in the papers are correct, he was also the only person on board the aircraft to have made absolutely no plans for the future, either socially or professionally, after the day of the flight.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
John Major unleashes another lusty blow.
john-major-batting.jpg

hoopdriver

Guru
If you have ever spent much time in any forum where moderators keep threads strictly On Topic at all times, you would probably find the meanderings of CycleChat threads extremely refreshing!
True but this rather sophomoric politicising is just so tedious and adolescent. A clever segue onto a different topic, any topic,-that's something else. But there was nothing clever here, just a rather elephantine attempt at humour and a belaboured affectation of world weary ennui.

Top Bottom