Missing girl found alive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's great news. Rarely do we see a happy ending to these stories.

Arch

Married to Night Train
oh good! All seems a bit unsure form that report, but I hope it's a happy ending

Been some interesting stuff in the media, about the relative amounts and tone of coverge of this girl's story and others, like Madeleine McCann. Stuff about the difference in class of the parents etc...

Arch

Married to Night Train
gary r said:
apparently she was found under her grandparents bed!!! whats going on there!!!!

From what I've seen on our local news, I think the grandparents and the mother and stepfather are not on good terms, and the grandparents wre suggesting Shannon wasn't happy (subtext = safe) at home. My god, if they've been hiding her all this time...

It's OK. The grandparents will of course be refunding the tax-payer for all the police time and costs searching for her.

They will, won't they?

Maz

Guru
trustysteed said:
It's OK. The grandparents will of course be refunding the tax-payer for all the police time and costs searching for her.

They will, won't they?
er, doubt it...next we'll be hearing that the grandparents have gone missing.

Arch

Married to Night Train
trustysteed said:

They will, won't they?

To be fair, I haven't seen any report of that stuff about grandparents, only that she'd been found - that was just what gary said...

Top Bottom