Missing girl found alive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rigid Raider said:
This morning's BBC says he was the uncle of the stepfather. And both he and the girl were hiding in the divan. What's going on there?

He must be pint-sized....:idea:

Pete

buggi said:
the best thing the police can do now is return that b@st@rd to the house they got him from and let the people on that estate deal with him..
We don't have 'justice by vigilante' in this country, thank you very much. :becool: And the person concerned has not, as of now, been found guilty of any offence.

Zoiders

I am have a sneaking suspiscion that the guy who took her is probably her real rather, I could be wrong, but it will be something equally complicated

I would like to know why both the step father and the mother failed to name this man when the police did searches of all the family houses in the first place, 24 days later the truth came out by chance

Its all wrong, it doesnt fit

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
It's amazing how many 'theories' people have about people they don't know and based on the limited information they read in the papers. First, you're blaming the grandparents and then, oops, that wasn't true, and now you're coming up with new stories. Sure, its all very unsavoury and no doubt the truth will be very nasty. But this family isn't some kind of freakshow for your pleasure.

Zoiders

Well she didnt even blink when it came to selling her story to the tabloids

Its stinks IMHO

At the end of all this it turns out to be a case that should have been handled by by the social services with the possible intervention of the police if needed

Instead we are treated to whole child kidnapping and murder show when that clearly wasnt the case

All at the prompting of the mother.

Mortiroloboy

She might be alive, but as for a 'happy ending' there will be a lot more to come out yet, personally I was surprised from the off, she had only been missing a few hours when it made the national news, that in itself is unusual, people go missing (mispers) all the time, children and adults, but they don't all get virtualy instantaneous media coverage.

Still it was nice to see the good people on the estate celebrating the fact the girl had been found in such a demonstrative fashion.:smile:

Mortiroloboy

Pete said:
We don't have 'justice by vigilante' in this country, thank you very much. :smile: And the person concerned has not, as of now, been found guilty of any offence.

Correct, the man hasn't been to court yet, but he was arrested for the offence of abduction. if the reports in the media are accurate, she was found concealed in the bottom of a devan bed, along with the uncle of her step-father, hardly normal behaviour, even in West Sussex.

Pete

User259iroloboy said:
...hardly normal behaviour, even in West Sussex.
Come off it now! :smile: Sussex isn't all Creepy-Crawley y'know! Though I do admit that Brighton especially (not quite in West Sussex but on its boundary) has its share of odd 'domestic' stories... But we do have a sizeable population of Guardian-reading Lib-Dem voters...

wafflycat

User259iroloboy said:
Correct, the man hasn't been to court yet, but he was arrested for the offence of abduction. if the reports in the media are accurate, she was found concealed in the bottom of a devan bed, along with the uncle of her step-father, hardly normal behaviour, even in West Sussex.

He was arrested *on suspicion* of having committed an offence. He has not yet been proven to have committed any offence.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Pete said:
We don't have 'justice by vigilante' in this country, thank you very much. :biggrin: And the person concerned has not, as of now, been found guilty of any offence.

more's the pity in some cases. sorry, i should have rephrased it.

if it turns out he HAS abused her, they should return him to the house and let them all deal with him. better that than use my tax money to keep him.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That's the problem with vigilante 'justice' though isn't it? Ignorant angry mobs tend not to wait to learn that a paediatrician isn't a peadophile, or that the grandparents didn't do it after all, or...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Smokin Joe said:
Sky News website describe the girls mother as being "In shock" (Their quote marks) at news of where the girl was being held.

I wonder why the quote marks?

Probably something to do with being a quote, that's what quote marks usually signify...

Top Bottom