Mistery Raleigh frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is a Services des Courses model SBDU frame. The SBDU Services des Courses was a frame built with Cinelli fork crown, Cinelli BB and Cinelli lugs. They started building this type of frame at the start of 1984. This model of frame could be built in either 531c or 753R and both are identical in every detail so there is no visible difference to tell the two apart. Most, like this one, had Campagnolo 1010/B ends, Shimano vertical ends were an option.

OP
OP
ren531

ren531

Über Member
Great detail ti-raleigh thanks for the info ,it also has not shown in the photos Cinelli bars ,not quite sure what you mean by Campagnolo 1010/B ends ?, sorry I am far from an expert on these things , do you know what the frame would have been built up with ,Campagnolo or some other top end group set I guess .

Great detail ti-raleigh thanks for the info ,it also has not shown in the photos Cinelli bars ,not quite sure what you mean by Campagnolo 1010/B ends ?, sorry I am far from an expert on these things , do you know what the frame would have been built up with ,Campagnolo or some other top end group set I guess .

Campagnolo 1010/B ends are the type of dropouts this frame uses. These frames were supplied just as framesets and came with a headset fitted, Record on 531 and Super Record on 753 but it was up to the owner to fit whatever group they wanted.

Top Bottom