Mobile forum theme

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by mcshroom, 29 Apr 2010.

1. mcshroom

mcshroom Bionic Subsonic

Hi Admin

Is there any way of putting a mobile template on the forum that means I don't have to zoom in and out all the time?

Something like this

2. Shaun

Shaun Founder Moderator

There's a mobile theme in the new forum software.

It's a very basic cut-down theme that removes most all of the java / ajax, and a lot of the deeper css so that it downloads quickly and has very simple formatting.

However, there is also a tapatalk plug-in module on the cards, so once I've got the basics sorted we can maybe look at giving that a try.

Cheers,
    Shaun :evil:

3. OP
    OP
    mcshroom

mcshroom Bionic Subsonic

Sounds good. Looking forward to it :wacko:

4. rockyraccoon

rockyraccoon Über Member

hi I use google chrome (any theme) and also the htc desire (android) to access the forum (mobile theme).

I don't know if I am missing something here. I have to change the theme every time between PC and mobile accesses. Basically, I change to the mobile theme using my phone then when back to my PC I have to change the theme back to any of my choice and vice versa

Some blogs/websites change automatically to a mobile version when accessed by mobile phones.

Is it possible to do this with CC? See the mobile theme version only when accessing via mobile?

thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice