Mobile phone gurus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't do Facebook, so don't feel compelled to whip a phone out and stare at it every 12 seconds, and it will be a cold day in Hell before I take a selfie :smile:
Current Weather
Temperature: 8°C,
Wind: SE at 10 mph (16 km/h),
Humidity@44% Humidity

machew

Veteran
Its cos he iz a drug dealer!!

According to the "Police Camera Interceptor Dog Squad" programmes on the tele, only drug dealers use the non-smart phones to avoid tracking and detection

If they find one of these then you are a suspect, and if (like me) you have two phones, it is even more suspicious as one has to be for your nefarious crimes, and the other for personal use
Colleague at work is a bit of a player. He has 4 mobile phones, each of his current girlfriends has a different number/phone to call him on, and so he doesnt get confused the name of each girl is stuck to the appropriate phone.

Drago

Legendary Member
Colleague at work is a bit of a player. He has 4 mobile phones, each of his current girlfriends has a different number/phone to call him on, and so he doesnt get confused the name of each girl is stuck to the appropriate phone.

After I split with the first Mrs D I had a few on the go, and to avoid any problems with ladies snooping through their phone I would save their number under the car they drove - MGF, A3, 207, C Class and Primera.

In my defence I married MGF.

I was at Stokkur in Iceland

The number of people taking selfies with the Geysir in the background and trying to time the shot accordingly

One couple were there for a hour and I don't think they even looked at the actual Geysir once

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Its not a selfie. A passer by snapped it for us, and then handed the phone back...which considering it was London was quite surprising!
that isn't a selfie. Unless drago has a very odd arm like Mr Tickle.

Yes yes I know fair enough it was worth a shot. The picture even though a while ago stuck in my mind as it's the first time I'd ever seen Mr @Drago and he looked the spit of a member of the local constabulary of High Wycombe that took a dislike to me in my teenage years. Not worthy of a cold day in hell though admitidly.

Or the same deal straight from vodafone for £25, including a receipt :smile:

Are these locked to vodaphone or will any old sim work, can't work out from the advert?

Shaun
It will be locked to vodafone. I bought my current phone as Vodafone branded ZTE phone on a PAYG. Unlocking is pretty trivial, if you are happy to use Ebay. Put another sim in the phone, then you buy an unlock code from ebay. Check the feedback before you decide who to give you 99p to, but it's all pretty reliable and simple.

Top Bottom