Mobile phone query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
alecstilleyedye said:
get an iphone if style is important.

for photos, get a proper camera. no phone camera will match a half decent digi camera.

Now there's a surprise! ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Try the K800i -about £69 on pay as you go now, on offer.

Or the K770i - new phone, but nice and slim, the K800 is a bit chunky. Or if you can still get one, the K750i - that's good too.

I've had most of the latest Sony's then went to a PDA type thingy, guess what, back to Sony's when the contract runs out.

wafflycat

Aye, USB cable. Quick, easy.

My mobile does basic pics 3megapixel shots. I also ahave a proper digital camera too, also basic, but enough for my appalling level of skill.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My dad has the LG shine phone. The camera is pretty good, and the cable for the phone to the PC came with it.
I have the Nokia 6300, the camera is not bad, but it doesnt come with the cable, so you have to get a bluetooth dongle if you want to transfere things from the phone to the PC.
The Nokia is nice and slim, and it looks pretty good. The LG Shine looks very good, its a slide phone and is shiny.
I still have my 6310, but it keeps turning off, so i had to get a new one. The best phone i had.

simonali

Guru
I've got a K850i. Does the fact that it's stuck in a drawer unused tell you anything? Just in case you're missing the point, it's shyte!

If you want decent pics then stick with the camera, as phones are not within a country mile of even budget cameras, due to the teeny-ness of the lenses/optics.

Best transfer method is a Bluetooth dongle (slow-ish, but no plugging stuff in) or you can do what I do and email them to your computer if you have a data package. Other options are already mentioned i.e. memory card reader or data cable.

simonali said:
I've got a K850i. Does the fact that it's stuck in a drawer unused tell you anything? Just in case you're missing the point, it's shyte!

If you want decent pics then stick with the camera, as phones are not within a country mile of even budget cameras, due to the teeny-ness of the lenses/optics.

Best transfer method is a Bluetooth dongle (slow-ish, but no plugging stuff in) or you can do what I do and email them to your computer if you have a data package. Other options are already mentioned i.e. memory card reader or data cable.

...not about the phone...:blush:

simonali

Guru
Did you walk your dog down that path? Weather makes the task a bit grim, dunnit?

Here's a nice path I had to trudge down yesterday walking the bow wow.

pfuh6.jpg

Nice! You got your k850i out of the drawer after all then simon...;)

simonali

Guru
Fraid not. Nokia N73 atcherly!

That path got worse and worse and I nearly had me boots sucked off on numerous occasions!!

Top Bottom