Moderators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is 2 threads in 2 days which you have moved to room 101 in 2 days.
P&L is a subscriptin only board, people who subscribe to and post here are thicker skinned than that.

Do you really need to behave in such a heavy handed way on them or are you uncomfortable when a few home truths are posted up - one that you have banned members back on here trolling ?

If he hadn't started trolling, the thread would have not gone off topic.

Perhaps you could sort out your own house before looking at mine

I expect this one will end up in 101 as well :blush:

OP
OP
V

very-near

P&L is a subscriptin only board, people who subscribe to and post here are thicker skinned than that.

Do you really need to behave in such a heavy handed way on them or are you uncomfortable when a few home truths are posted up - one that you have banned members back on here trolling ?

I expect this one will end up in 101 as well :evil:

OP
OP
V

very-near

I expect this one will end up in 101 as well :ohmy:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

I expect this one will end up in 101 as well :blush:

Hopefully. What's the problem? I like this decisive action, and if you want to carry on in 101, what's stopping you?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

I expect this one will end up in 101 as well :evil:

Hopefully. What's the problem? I like this decisive action, and if you want to carry on in 101, what's stopping you?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

I expect this one will end up in 101 as well :ohmy:

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:

This was for the mods Claudine. Perhaps a bit of decisive action on the trolls would avoid the subjects going off topic as happened on the last thread.

They have threatened me with a ban. I expect one to follow for such dissidence on here...

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:

This was for the mods Claudine. Perhaps a bit of decisive action on the trolls would avoid the subjects going off topic as happened on the last thread.

They have threatened me with a ban. I expect one to follow for such dissidence on here...

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

Then put it in Site Feedback and stop clogging up P&L with it. I'm sure if they're convinced that new members are banned ones in disguise, they will act as they see fit. It's not up to you to police the forum.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

Then put it in Site Feedback and stop clogging up P&L with it. I'm sure if they're convinced that new members are banned ones in disguise, they will act as they see fit. It's not up to you to police the forum.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

OP
OP
V

very-near

User3094 said:
Perhaps because your threads are posted delibrately to provoke (to troll) rather than intitiate any useful discussion.?

The OP was an attempt to discuss government agencies hijacking private enterprise to push their agenda to the masses to the point of brainwashing. If that is you idea of trolling you need to look up its meaning ?

OP
OP
V

very-near

User3094 said:
Perhaps because your threads are posted delibrately to provoke (to troll) rather than intitiate any useful discussion.?

The OP was an attempt to discuss government agencies hijacking private enterprise to push their agenda to the masses to the point of brainwashing. If that is you idea of trolling you need to look up its meaning ?

OP
OP
V

very-near

User3094 said:

Top Bottom