Moderators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:
The OP was an attempt to discuss government agencies hijacking private enterprise to push their agenda to the masses to the point of brainwashing.

Bullshit, Linf. The OP was an excuse to have a dig at Brake.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:
The OP was an attempt to discuss government agencies hijacking private enterprise to push their agenda to the masses to the point of brainwashing.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
very-near said:
The OP was an attempt to discuss government agencies hijacking private enterprise to push their agenda to the masses to the point of brainwashing. If that is you idea of trolling you need to look up its meaning ?

The OP was yet another very transparent attempt to create a fake controversy on one of your very dull hobby-horses. Mercifully it's failed.

No-one else has corrected your factual error, so I will. It's not two threads in two days that have been moved to 101. It's twelve threads in three days. The fact you don't know that speaks volumes.

srw

very-near said:
The OP was an attempt to discuss government agencies hijacking private enterprise to push their agenda to the masses to the point of brainwashing. If that is you idea of trolling you need to look up its meaning ?

The OP was yet another very transparent attempt to create a fake controversy on one of your very dull hobby-horses. Mercifully it's failed.

No-one else has corrected your factual error, so I will. It's not two threads in two days that have been moved to 101. It's twelve threads in three days. The fact you don't know that speaks volumes.

srw

very-near said:

Bad Company

Very Old Person
I don't see why the BRAKE thread was moved to 101 either.

I would complain but it's not my forum and as well get to use it for free that could be difficult.

Bad Company

Very Old Person

I would complain but it's not my forum and as well get to use it for free that could be difficult.

Bad Company

Very Old Person

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:
Then put it in Site Feedback and stop clogging up P&L with it. I'm sure if they're convinced that new members are banned ones in disguise, they will act as they see fit. It's not up to you to police the forum.

It is not unreasonable to want to be able to post on an issue without risk of unprovoked personal attacks from banned people registering specifically to do this.

It seems you are happier to mix with the trolls than the regulars given this response.

Debate is about bringing about opposing views. There is no quicker way of killing this concept than banning anyone for proffering a different one!

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:
Then put it in Site Feedback and stop clogging up P&L with it. I'm sure if they're convinced that new members are banned ones in disguise, they will act as they see fit. It's not up to you to police the forum.

It is not unreasonable to want to be able to post on an issue without risk of unprovoked personal attacks from banned people registering specifically to do this.

It seems you are happier to mix with the trolls than the regulars given this response.

Debate is about bringing about opposing views. There is no quicker way of killing this concept than banning anyone for proffering a different one!

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:

I observed a driver doing well under the limit this morning and then running a red light into the path of busy traffic. Actions such has his put all of us at risk - especially when on two wheels given we like to be at the front of the queue at lights. I made a valid comparison.

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:

I observed a driver doing well under the limit this morning and then running a red light into the path of busy traffic. Actions such has his put all of us at risk - especially when on two wheels given we like to be at the front of the queue at lights. I made a valid comparison.

OP
OP
V

very-near

theclaud said:

Top Bottom