Moderators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Telesonic isn't Spindrift. Regarding your other points, I appreciate what you're saying, but I'm afraid your detractors will simply see another thread started by very-near which reads like a dig at BRAKE and is tenuously connected to local radio. And besides, whatever the merits of your particular point in this instance, even you must agree that we've done the speeding thing to death here over the years.

Telesonic isn't Spindrift. Regarding your other points, I appreciate what you're saying, but I'm afraid your detractors will simply see another thread started by very-near which reads like a dig at BRAKE and is tenuously connected to local radio. And besides, whatever the merits of your particular point in this instance, even you must agree that we've done the speeding thing to death here over the years.

Norm

theclaud said:
Hopefully. What's the problem? I like this decisive action, and if you want to carry on in 101, what's stopping you?
The threads which have recently been moved to 101 have been locked at the same time, which will be what is stopping him.

srw said:
No-one else has corrected your factual error, so I will. It's not two threads in two days that have been moved to 101. It's twelve threads in three days. The fact you don't know that speaks volumes.
I think he was only referring to his own threads. So it might speak volumes but the topic is not quite what you were proposing. :biggrin: :smile:

Norm

theclaud said:
Hopefully. What's the problem? I like this decisive action, and if you want to carry on in 101, what's stopping you?
The threads which have recently been moved to 101 have been locked at the same time, which will be what is stopping him.

srw said:
No-one else has corrected your factual error, so I will. It's not two threads in two days that have been moved to 101. It's twelve threads in three days. The fact you don't know that speaks volumes.
I think he was only referring to his own threads. So it might speak volumes but the topic is not quite what you were proposing. :ohmy: :biggrin:

Norm

theclaud said:

srw said:
I think he was only referring to his own threads. So it might speak volumes but the topic is not quite what you were proposing. :evil: :biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Norm said:

There we are then, as we say down here :ohmy:.

OP
OP
V

very-near

Rhythm Thief said:

AFAIK, Spinners started off in London, moved to the Cambridge area and could now be ????

Just because he is not posting off previous IP addresses doesn't mean that Telesonic isn't him trolling yet again. Whilst I appreciate you have re-banned his incarnations since the original one, anyone coming on here with 20 posts and an intimate knowledge of the dynamics of P&L makes me smell a rat.

If you tune into any of the Heart FM stations (102.8 was wyvern), you will soon understand what I mean. Once or twice a day fair enough, but not every time the adverts go on 24/7. It got my attention, now it is boiling my piss in the way Michael Winner does with the e-sure adverts ;)

Top Bottom