"Modesty"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just have a butt like Beyoncé :laugh:
Jay Z keeps banging it???

Jody

Stubborn git
Ok now you are just making words up.

Not that I know of. Solange is Beyoncé sister and she did indeed give him some fist in a lift.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Who cares if people look at your package.
Exactly. Male ballet dancers don't seem to get hung up about their bulges and their tights are far more revealing!^_^. Reminds me a bit of the 'Black Russian' codpiece gag in Blackadder.

The ladies in my firm are too polite to mention the shape of anything in my crotch but a male worker once mentioned the 'outline' to which I replied, "As a heterosexual man, I wonder why you seem to be preoccupied with my crotch". Seemed to work at the time.

Come on boys, don't get embarrassed about what mother nature gave you:laugh:.

RichardB

Slightly retro
Put a banana down the front of your shorts before walking into the office and then, when somebody points and says 'mate I can see your nob', you can swiftly yank it out (the banana, steady there) and shout, 'no mate it's a banana'.Then you can proceed to peel and eat it, thus replenishing your energy levels after your commute. Everyone wins.
I can see that working better with a large frankfurter - and don't swiftly yank it out but remove it slowly for the full effect. And then eat it.

LocalLad

if someone had said to me "i can see your co*k" i would have reported her because you bet your life if you had said "i can see you t*ts " you would be in a lot of trouble and most likely lost your job . you can not have one rule for one and not the other .

on a different note i keep my banana down the front of my tights just in case it gets cold
If someone said that to me, depending on my mood on the day, I'd have either put a grievance in to HR for sexual harassment in the workplace, or I would have simply responded with "I can see your tits"

Top Bottom