More cleat help needed!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Those pedals really do look bad. But if they work, who cares?
Will stay with my Shimano SPD-SL's though, they look good.
I had 2 sets of Look Keos, which i broke. But they were nice pedals while they were working right.

yenrod

fossyant said:
Yenners....Orrible looking pedals...I'll stick with my Campag C Record Carbon Looks and my Look Carbo Pro's - all old school DELTA LOOKS......great looking pedals.....

Never liked Time - think they are ugly... each to their own though ...life would be boring if not !

You mean Campag C Record Carbon Looks

'and...

Look Carbo Pro's

Respec' man...!

:biggrin:

Though saying that Foss - the old Looks positioned your feet so far away from the pedal that even a politician could be seen to be closer to the people' comparatively ! ;)

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

Excellent, thanks everyone, I've ordered mine now from Wiggle and various other things too. Hope to get down the LBS this week to try some shoes.

Nick1979

Yep Moonlight, you should have a pair of grey cleats with your Keo.

yenrod you will be happy to hear you've made another convert, I just got a pair of Time RXS this weekend and I really love them! I can't feel any lateral float though, is it normal? Is it too subtle to be felt or is there something to adjust?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Which Keo's did you go for...

PS Yenners, I have to set my cleats wide to ensure my sole clears the crank, but those Spesh shoes are wide. Either that they aren't too bad or I have bandy legs.... :smile:

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

Classics.

jashburnham

Mmmm not sure about those shoes... a bit grey for my taste. Personally I reckon Specialized shoes are the best, I swear by my white (now grey thanks to the Etape!) Pro Road Shoes teamed with Speedplay zeros.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Moonlight said:
Classics.

Watch the pins in the side. You know the bar where the springs are on, the pins are at the side. They just have a swivel thing on to hold it in, which i found comes out. When that happens, do not pull up on the pedals, take it slowly and get home. Or, put a thin allen key through and carry on;)

Top Bottom