More cyclists than cars on todays ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

.. took a jolly jaunt over to the Hanningfields rettendon etc and it seems that all of the bikes condemmed to life in the garage have been granted an amnesty or something...everyone is out on bikes...isnt that great!:thumbsup::smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not many out on my quick hours hilly ride down a couple of back lanes....... let on to two MTB'ers taking a breather and they let on back....(me on road bike) - the two roadies I caught up near Hattersley (Glossop) were miserable....didn't even acknowledge me...... probably cos I out climbed them - took 500 yards out of them on a long drag....

Yesterday - loads

yes , same round here, dozens, from lance clones and club riders to families with small kids.did a helmet count but better not put the results in!!:thumbsup::biggrin:

TVC

You lot are just trying to wind me up. I'm stuck in the house with sandpaper for a throat and a leaking nose - So enough with the "It's really nice out here" stuff!!!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's great out there mate...lurvely...... really feel for you folk who suffer hay fever - must be really nasty - although I'll not mock, as apparently these things can come on/develop, so none of us may be immune !

simoncc

On my 35 miler round trip via Jodrell Bank telescope today I saw hundreds of cyclists, the most I can ever remember. Tatton Park was heaving with them.

Peter

A lovely day out there. Rode 35 miles this morning - didn't see much of cyclists or motorists. Pretty much had the roads/lanes to myself -not that I'm complaining.

I was just about to open a similar thread. I only did a 52 mile early morning run, but saw individuals and large groups everywhere. Just for a change, nearly all of them were struggling up hills while I was bombing down them.

TVC

fossyant said:
It's great out there mate...lurvely...... really feel for you folk who suffer hay fever - must be really nasty - although I'll not mock, as apparently these things can come on/develop, so none of us may be immune !

It's not hay fever, luckily I've never suffered with anything like that - this is full blown MAN FLU! and you know how bad that gets.:thumbsup::smile:!:biggrin:

Plax

Guru
Well, I was going to go for a ride, but it has just been thundering here, and made a pathetic attempt at raining. Seems to have stopped now though.

EDIT - started thundering again!!!!!!!

Top Bottom