More money than sense...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
I love the fact that you are so concerned with “VFM” that you missed the fact that you’ve paid 2 or 3 times the price for those beers, when you could have saved considerably by drinking alone at home @SkipdiverJohn.

In fact, you could even have brewed some with contents sourced from your neighbours bin and saved more.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I love the fact that you are so concerned with “VFM” that you missed the fact that you’ve paid 2 or 3 times the price for those beers, when you could have saved considerably by drinking alone at home @SkipdiverJohn.

In fact, you could even have brewed some with contents sourced from your neighbours bin and saved more.

Drinking at home is not very sociable though, is it? I limit that to the odd bottle with my food, I'd never demolish a whole six-pack in one go whilst watching the footy on TV, that's not my thing. And if you like decent proper beer, rather than chemical fizz, it's not always that much cheaper to drink it indoors than down the pub.

As for making home-brew from old potato peelings, I'll leave that to those who are detained at Her Majesty's pleasure and don't have any other choice!

Top Bottom