More responsive bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nomisk

Hi have a budget of 1k and am looking to get something a bit more responsive than my long wheelbased endurance bike
I have found the following

Merida Scultera 400
Ribble R872
Boardman 8.9slr
Planet X Holdsworth super professional

Which one would you think would be most responsive to the effort I put in
Thank you

Do you mean responsive in handling - the wheelbase mention pushes me towards that, but then you talk about responsive to the effort you put in ? That seems to be something different - you want it to accelerate faster ?

What bike do you have now and what tyres and wheels are on it ? You might find a new wheelset or lighter tyres is the solution.

OP
OP
N

Nomisk

Do you mean responsive in handling - the wheelbase mention pushes me towards that, but then you talk about responsive to the effort you put in ? That seems to be something different - you want it to accelerate faster ?

What bike do you have now and what tyres and wheels are on it ? You might find a new wheelset or lighter tyres is the solution.
Hi Cougie
I have a 2015 Felt Z85, I have put vison comp 35sl wheel set onto it with schwalbe one tyres
Thing is I bought a size 58 when I’m really a 54 so it’s always been a bit too big for me the wheelbase is 1022 mm so it’s like a hearse lol

Top Bottom