Morning from West Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

OP
OP
Miko1806

Miko1806

Regular
Hi Miko
Welcome. You'll find plenty of advice here - if its tech though, it won't be from me!
Also W Sx resident. What club are you a member of? Where are you near?

Shadow,

I have dabbled with a couple of local clubs around Chichester / Littlehampton but find them either too serious or just happy to go out for a Sunday bimble. I 'belong' to a small informal group / club near to Yapton which has 'members' from across West Sussex and one in Sheffield. It varies in numbers for group rides but there is usually 6 or so of us out and about.

Quite often do day rides out and have recently done Leith Hill and Box Hill from home and looking forward to doing the IOW again soon now that restrictions have been lifted.

How about yourself?

Shadow,

I have dabbled with a couple of local clubs around Chichester / Littlehampton but find them either too serious or just happy to go out for a Sunday bimble. I 'belong' to a small informal group / club near to Yapton which has 'members' from across West Sussex and one in Sheffield. It varies in numbers for group rides but there is usually 6 or so of us out and about.

Quite often do day rides out and have recently done Leith Hill and Box Hill from home and looking forward to doing the IOW again soon now that restrictions have been lifted.

How about yourself?
Not a club member, as most folk know clubs. Am a member of an informal club but not based in W Sx.
Interesting idea of an informal club based near Yapton, about 50 min ride away from me, with a member in Sheffield!
Have ridden around IoW - only at night. If that might appeal see here!

Top Bottom