Morning surprise.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Went out to check my bike this morning and found out the front wheel was flat. I was lucky it did not happen when I was out yesterday. Anyway, fixed it with a new tube as I don't bother with repairing old ones and checked on my computer to see when my last puncture was: July 2013. Can't complain then ,can I?

The puncture fairy works in mysterious ways.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
The cheeky biatch has visited 4 times in the last 700 miles......could be those bloody awful gp4000's that I promised myself I would never buy again even if the were in a sale. If you catch me with those tyres again you have my permission to report me to flogging station no. 54. Previous puncture was around 15,000 miles ago on pro race 3/4

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The cheeky biatch has visited 4 times in the last 700 miles......could be those bloody awful gp4000's that I promised myself I would never buy again even if the were in a sale. If you catch me with those tyres again you have my permission to report me to flogging station no. 54. Previous puncture was around 15,000 miles ago on pro race 3/4
Can't blame the tyres for that as all race tyres are pretty much of a muchness when it comes to puncture resistance. It just happens like that, two or three years with nothing then two on a ride and another the following week.

D

Deleted member 1258

The puncture fairy works in mysterious ways.

Yes, last year in 12 months and 4800 miles I had three punctures, this year coming up to 6 months and 2000 miles I've had three punctures, in previous years I've had no punctures in 12 months or just one or two, all on Bontrager Race Lite Hardcases, indeed the fairy does work in mysterious ways

Top Bottom