MOS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
Wifey bought the Mail On Sunday today (yesterday?) coz she wanted the free DVD and the magazine inside had an article on fixed gear bikes. Anyone else see this or I am I gonna be the only one to admit it?

And does a Condor Pista really cost £1000?! ;)

Dave5N

Über Member
Well I wouldn't admit to it...

;)

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Aah, but does that mean that you have read it and aren't saying, or that you haven't read it and still aren't saying?

My guess is that you're not going to say!

I buy the paper for my Mum when I go and see her every Sunday. Yes. The photos were rubbish...like the odd articles in the newspaper.

Cut to a peloton of foamers, Buffy Frobishers, Sebastian Pilkington Winkles and blue rinsers tumbling around Bagshot on a selection of 'must have' fixies without brakes... ;)

Better than another couple of pages of £12,000 watches and handbags (again) I suppose!:rolleyes::wacko:

walker

simonali said:
Wifey bought the Mail On Sunday today (yesterday?) coz she wanted the free DVD and the magazine inside had an article on fixed gear bikes. Anyone else see this or I am I gonna be the only one to admit it?

And does a Condor Pista really cost £1000?! ;)

Only for Mail Readers http://www.condorcycles.com/pista.html

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Apologies. Looking again it was the Classico Pista. Frameset price £700 (that's still a lot!). They had that Paris one down as £1200 which turns out to be the frame only!

Others were Bianchi Pista, the Langster and a make I'd not heard of, a Swobo Sanchez.

The pics were all posed lying down on some carpet and all the models were wearing road racing shoes, despite 2 of the bikes only having platform pedals!

red_tom

I was tempted by a Swobo Folsom at one point. £350, single speed with a coaster brake.

5460_main_m.jpg

Top Bottom