Most embarrasing moment....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

I bid £5.

papercorn2000

Mines involved me (19), girlfriend (17) and GF's parents arriving home about an hour early and walking into the living room.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Rigid Raider said:
Queueing some years ago to check in for a flight at the brand spanking new marble domestic airport in Karachi, Pakistan. Suddenly I realised I needed a bog, fast. Dumped my case with my agent and ran for the toilets. Got in and found somebody had been standing on the seat (dunno whay they do this in the sub-continent) so I just dropped my kegs, bent over and let rip. I was surprised not to hear the lot pouring into the bowl so looked round and was horrified to see the curry sauce I was shitting had gone straight out horizintally, hit the wall, run down and was spreading out in a pool on the floor. It was then that I understood how the French do it in camp site toilets. I got out and washed my hands and the last thing I did was l to look round to see the very young toilet attendant, mop in hand, proud of his job in the new terminal, just as he opened the door of my cubicle, looked in and his jaw dropped. All I could do was mutter an apology and hurry off. Felt terribly sorry for the bloke.

Made oi larfff :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Indian sub continent (standing on the seats)...christ, they do that in the works toilets in Peterborough.
I worked it out one day (assuming i'm right ?)...remember the fall of Saddam when the locals were beating his staue with their shoes.
Apparently the feet are considered the dirtiest part of a man (hence the huge insult to Saddam)
What better part of your anatomy to place on a toilet if you already assume its dirty.
Ironically, i notice something else...ooer, too much time in the toilets perhaps :blush::blush:...
I wash my hands after ive been to the toilet. I thought everyone did that. No....the muslims among our workforce ALWAYS wash their hands BEFORE going to the loo ???
I dont get it....but what the hell :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
when i was still living with my parents, mrs alecetc to be and i had just started going out with each other. anyway, we were in bed, starkers with what i imagine to be a post-coital to our cheeks, when my dad opens the door wanting to know if we want him to get us some crisps :blush:

it is a lasting regret that i had not had the presence of mind to come back with "i believe a cigarette is more traditional".

bonj2

zimzum42 said:
getting some 'relief' from the gf on the way to Oxford, then deciding on arrival to go and have a quick look at where i used to live. pulled up, saw the same old neighbour, so got out of the car for a chat.

had forgotten to 'put everything back in' and do up my belt........
:blush::blush::smile::blush:

:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: that's a lie - that didn't happen at all! :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
My most embarasing moment is hopefully my dads m.e.m. He had to broach the subject of condoms with me and a g/f.
We were using them, but the cat had a (nasty) habit of getting them out of the bin and could we please find a better way of disposing of them :blush:.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Many many too many years ago as a callow youth I worked on farm. During a mealbreak I desperatley needed to go do a........well powder my nose. Out working in a far flung field, its no problem. Comfy spot in the bottom of the hedge etc. However, no accommodating hedge available in a stack yard so I scuttle off behind the workshop in the gap between it and the boundary wall behind which was the public road. Dropped my strides, back leant against the wall and was thoroughly enjoying my doings. "Morning, Gerry" came the sound of a woman's voice from above. (Hey stop laughing you lot, my heart rate shot up quicker than a fast ride up Walesby hill). I looked up to see the boss' missus peering down. I managed to stammer a red-faced greeting in return whilst simultaneously trying to pull up the shreddies.

Do you know she never blushed, hesitated or made any other remark and continued her egg patrol as though spotty faced apprentices regularly performed their ablutions under her nose. Mind you she obviously mentioned it to the governor because the old farm hands gave me severe stick about it for months.

mondobongo

Über Member
Went to a fancy dress party as Yogi Bear drunk as a skunk went head over heels down a long flight of stairs and then proceeded to puke up everywhere including all over the costume. Took some living down that one.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
At my own 21st I got slightly inebr.. inebrri... pished and upon going to the toilet I... have no idea... I was awoken by the splintering of the door (people at the party became concerned when I didn't surface for such a long time, and apparently I wasn't answering their shouts) to find that I was on my knees with my trousers around my ankles and my head down the toilet. :biggrin:

Quite embarrasing as it was my Big Sis who discovered me. :blush:

Later that evening they put me and my girlfriend at the time onto my bed to sleep it off, they thought she was even worse than me as she literally couldn't stand up... turns out that she'd snapped the heel on her shoes so one side of her was about 2 - 3 inches lower than the other. :tongue:

I'm sure this isn't the most embarassing, but it does stick in my memory.

Aaaah, those were the days.

noggin

Pongo's party night on hols in Portugal
Seafood meal (my only pathetic defence), riploads of red wine
sick as a dog in the disco, behind some sofas, sicker on the bus going back to hotel
Don't think I was sick on the old chap who offered to help Mrs to get me into room
DEFINITELY sick in room
surfaced about 3pm, feeling like death and asking "Was I sick last night?"
wifey less than impressed

pzycoman

When I got hit by a car 2 years ago - lying on the omfg cold road (it was november), and I started crying (Well my eyes started watering alot like crying) even though I wasnt doing the whole crying sniffeling thing, i must have been in shock because i couldnt feel anything apart from the cold floor - and people around just like "omg hes crying"...I couldnt look people in the eye till the police arrived

Top Bottom