Most embarrasing moment....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

noggin

Another one
On a pensions course
Dinner that night with bunch of strangers, fine
Started with guiness, WHITE wine during meal, oh and some Port after
Oh dear God, sick all over hotel room
missed first lecture
second one (smirks all around room at pathetic Jocko) had to dash to bog
oh gawd it's coming up , mouth full of sick, where if the effi' bog
just made it
that was the last time...honest

never need able to hold/mix drinks

Tetedelacourse

Running along a beach and leaping up onto a rock, punching the air and shouting "I'm the king of the world" to amuse my gf. Hadn't seen a group of ramblers nearby til afterwards. They clapped.

Stripping bollock naked for a turkish bath in Turkey, thinking that was the done thing, only to be greeted with a coachload of swimsuited other tourist bathers.

Shat myself whilst playing in the latter stages of a pool tournament, wearing shorts. That was bad.

Handing my m-i-l a bag thinking all that was in it was an airbed, but there was also a vibrator in it.

Various cases of sending an email to the wrong person.

I seem to never be too far from a red face.

oh and getting locked out in the main street in Dunblane in the middle of the night in stockings and suspenders.

ChrisKH

Guru
Fortunately I don't have that many and those I do have are when I was eight. I remember forgetting my lines when I was a 'star' in a nativity play and hiding behind the scenery (it still makes me cringe now, Why? I don't know).

In flagrante delicto with now wife when her Dad walked in (the usual). To his credit he didn't say anything to me, he just turned to my then g/f and said 'we need to talk'.

Cycling one was me on a new bike going past a packed bus stop when the bike went from under me and I somersaulted down the icy road. Those at the bus stop clapped and cheered. I was so embarrassed I just picked myself up and cycled off even though my entire left side was covered in road rash. I had to peel my trousers off me when they had dried. :blush:

Relatively embarrassing was being on a flight from Sydney to Singapore with (I learned later) amoebic dysentry. I didn't dare eat anything but a post meal queue had built up at the toilets. I stood waiting there knowing I wasn't going to make it. I waited for the next person to exit and literally pushed past everyone and jumped in and locked the door. The noise, even on a plane, was awful. I stayed in there until Singapore. In fact I couldn't have gone back to my seat if I wanted.

Don't embarrass that easily any more. It's easier to look a fool when you're older I think.

postman

Legendary Member
What brilliant stories sat here with a big smile on my face .So here is just one of mine .In my early 20's we used to frequent the run down pubs of Leeds city centre.So needs the loo,finished but there is no paper.fabulous things kipper ties in them days.

red_tom

I used to work on the door of my University union. Near the begining of the year a large group of student nurses turned up without their new union cards as they hadn't been handed out yet.

"We haven't got any cards", they all happily jeered together.

"No cards eh?", I said in joking along and, picking out a girl with a cardigan draped over her shoulders, I followed up with

"She hasn't even got any arms!".

"I've got half an arm", she said brightly, pulling back the cardigan to reveal the stump at the elbow of her right arm.

15 years ago. It still haunts me.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
red_tom said:
I used to work on the door of my University union. Near the begining of the year a large group of student nurses turned up without their new union cards as they hadn't been handed out yet.

"We haven't got any cards", they all happily jeered together.

"No cards eh?", I said in joking along and, picking out a girl with a cardigan draped over her shoulders, I followed up with

"She hasn't even got any arms!".

"I've got half an arm", she said brightly, pulling back the cardigan to reveal the stump at the elbow of her right arm.

15 years ago. It still haunts me.

I'm embarrassed for you:biggrin::biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
That is cringeworthy red tom! I bet she was really nice about it though - don't tell me you're now married with three kids. :blush:

red_tom

ChrisKH said:
That is cringeworthy red tom! I bet she was really nice about it though - don't tell me you're now married with three kids. :blush:

She seemed to think it was just funny but I think a couple of the other nurses wanted to kill me though.

You're nearly right on the marriage thing BTW - I spent the a lot of the rest of the evening hiding out in various parts of the building, including spending a lot of time chatting to a fab girl working in the kitchens who I married a couple of years later :tongue:

Wreck

I tend to sleep walk when I drink. One night I awoke to my girlfriends parents screaming at me. I was standing at the end of their bed urinating on them.
A different girlfriends mother reminding me at the breakfast table that during the night I'd taken a crap in her wardrobe.
Oh the shame!

graham56

Guru
Wreck said:
I tend to sleep walk when I drink. One night I awoke to my girlfriends parents screaming at me. I was standing at the end of their bed urinating on them.
A different girlfriends mother reminding me at the breakfast table that during the night I'd taken a crap in her wardrobe.
Oh the shame!

You`ll not be coming out for a drink with me then.

domtyler

Über Member
Wreck said:
Oh the shame!

You go within a ten mile radius of my daughter and you're a dead man! :blush:

Top Bottom