Most expensive "BSO" ever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
i believe this has already been posted. a good 6 or 7 hours ago as well.

Arch

Married to Night Train
gaz said:
i believe this has already been posted. a good 6 or 7 hours ago as well.

to be fair, it seems to have slipped off the front page...

Whoops! Sounds like someone leaned on the 0 key, rather than thinking the bike were worth more....

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
You mean like every campaign news item gets posted twice in commuting, once in cafe, once in campaign and sometimes even in beginners? I thought the cafe was supposed to be lightening up :smile:.

chap

Veteran
Thank goodness

Phew! You got me worried there, especially with a user name approximating Marin Aslop. I thought that the fantastic 'Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra' had been bought by some dodgy Russian or Saudi oil/gas merchant.

Considering the commoditisation of just about everything in this country, I wouldn't have been too surprised either :sad:

Brains

Legendary Member
A company I used to work for in the 1970's was paid £1,000,000 for a £1,000 job.

They banked the money on a Thursday, wrote a cheque the next day, and sent it 2nd class post. The money came out on the following Wednesday and we made several grand on the interest !

longers

Legendary Member
It says in the story that they're trying to claim back the interest. In the eyes of the law, who does the interest belong to?

Top Bottom