Motivation required...help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nosaj

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Lv3pf49gGjdYxh1qPTzzeg3mElrk0vL8-eboRNPYQK5IPgdq.jpg

MOTOBALL !
Exchange the motorbike for a pushbike and you can combine both without the mind numbing bit (for me that would be removing the football). I am sure they also do Moto Polo, Moto Tennis, Moto basketball, moto ping pong, hand, eye and leg co-ordination all wrapped up in one neat package

You will probably need a singlespeed though so I will buy your bike off you for a couple of hundred. I may be able to stretch to about 250

For me my motivation is being in the middle of the group (see bottom of photo - not mine) amongst a few mates, were going through and off and chasing the guy in the red who has just broke away. It is a team effort that requires skill and co-ordination as we are all about an inch from each other wheels and rolling along at about 25 mph, there is always time for a joke though and when we get the break away the pace eases and we see the view unfold as we top the crest. I am sure that enjoyment is also obtained chasing a little ball on a 20 x 30 rectangle for 4 hours as well though.
cycling%20alpe%20dhuez%20be%238add.jpg

It is all horses for courses. I find football, tennis and cricket incredibly dull, I've played all of them I was OK at them but just didn't get on with them. Lifes too short to persist with a sport you don't enjoy and equally as short to try to convince someone who has tried it and doesn't like it.

Convince me on football and tennis, why am I not motivated for them? what can I do that will get me motivated?

Top Bottom