Motorcycles in bus lanes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4X4RangeRover

It's about time they let Motorbikes in bus lanes. I am pleased that finally we have a Mayor who can see sense (on some things at least).

Thoughts?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Why Linford I hardly recognised you with the Groucho Marx false moustache & glasses!:biggrin:

If you are not Linford, I cannot apologise enough.

That's an imaginative user name. Ha ha ha, it makes me want to find a 4X4 forum and register as something like carhatingyoghurtknitter...

spindrift

trolls are rubbish these days, no imagination. i blame thatcher, although she was a fine young filly in her day:

margaret460.jpg

I'd giver her a huge mandate with no withdrawal etc etc.

Let's face it, who hasn't imagined maggie, her hair matted and sweaty, gasping for relief.

I've said too much.

jmaccyd

4 by 4s - what is the point?

LLB

jmaccyd said:
4 by 4s - what is the point?

Same a cycling, or driving sports cars, Everything has its rightful place and usefulness if used in the right context.

This shouldn't really need explaining. What has this to do with motorcycles in bus lanes ;)

LLB

What he means is that he's fed up of losing the argument over here and is desperate for one of us to join his forum where he's got some mates to hide behind and prod forward.

A suspicious little sausage aren't you MrP.

I don't belong to that forum, however it is one of the larger 4x4 owners forums and will illicit the response AM is after.

Why don't you join up there and have a go at them MrP as well. I have never hidden behind any alias either here or on C+, or encouraged anyone here by PM or any other means to gang up on others - but then I'm not a mod am I :smile:

Top Bottom