Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seems a bit erratic ! :wacko:

D

Deleted member 1258

What's the chance that BBC or somebody else will spout the news especially if George or Lewis do it

My Good Lady is in hospital at the moment so the telly is hardly being used, but I'll have to stay off Facebook in the morning as it will be on there.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
1651923241302.png

D

Deleted member 1258

It's live on R5LSX at 9pm.

Broadcasters providing highlights have to wait a certain time until after the live action finishes - doesn't matter whether it's footy, motor racing or cricket or whatever.

There's no live W-Series either.

Whats R5LSX? Is it a subscription service?

figbat

Slippery scientist
It's live on R5LSX at 9pm.

Broadcasters providing highlights have to wait a certain time until after the live action finishes - doesn't matter whether it's footy, motor racing or cricket or whatever.

There's no live W-Series either.

Well there is, just not free-to-air. The whole lot is on Sky Sports F1 (a channel I have as a legacy from Sky HD days, I don’t pay extra for it and probably wouldn’t).

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
Well there is, just not free-to-air. The whole lot is on Sky Sports F1 (a channel I have as a legacy from Sky HD days, I don’t pay extra for it and probably wouldn’t).

If I paid for subscription sports channels, I'd never get anything done... :whistle:

OTOH, a lot of them aren't worth the money, and you can usually find a free stream on the Tube of You for a lot of motor racing anyway.

I grew up without a TV - didn't get one till my 13th birthday - and so turning the radio on to listen to a commentary is a kind of nostalgic habit for me anyway. :blush: Simon Taylor was "the voice of motorsport" for me back then, and not Murray Walker.

Top Bottom