Mrs mickle knocked off her bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
She's very miserable. Finding moving about very painful. It's gonna be a while before she's up and about. 50yo women don't bounce. He might as well have just beaten her up in the street, that's what it amounts to.

D

Deleted member 1258

She's very miserable. Finding moving about very painful. It's gonna be a while before she's up and about. 50yo women don't bounce. He might as well have just beaten her up in the street, that's what it amounts to.

:hugs:

D

Deleted member 26715

Ribs are very difficult as I said before I cracked 3 coming off a motorcycle. You forget about them & they seen to enjoy reminding you at the most unexpected times. My sympathy is with her.

Globalti

Legendary Member
So come on then.... add to my prejudice... was it a German sports saloon?

Is Mrs M taking paracetamol every 5 hours? My collar bone experience has shown me that it's an under-valued drug and works very well if you keep it topped up.

Did she hurt a shoulder? Women of her age are susceptible to a frozen shoulder following a trauma. It comes on some days after the accident so if a shoulder was bruised she must keep moving her arm, even if it hurts.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Did she hurt a shoulder? Women of her age are susceptible to a frozen shoulder following a trauma. It comes on some days after the accident so if a shoulder was bruised she must keep moving her arm, even if it hurts.
If you did mean 'women' (as opposed to 'people') then why are older female shoulders more delicate than older male shoulders?

I managed to injure both of my shoulders in my early 50s and they are still not 100% recovered now at 63, so I suspect that they never will.

Globalti

Legendary Member
According to Dr Google women in their 40s to 60s are most at risk of developing adhesive capsulitis after a trauma or just for no particular reason.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

Ribs are very difficult as I said before I cracked 3 coming off a motorcycle. You forget about them & they seen to enjoy reminding you at the most unexpected times. My sympathy is with her.

Just seen this , what a degenerate knuckle dragger GWS Mrs Mickle.
As for ribs, yes they take ages .
I tripped at home a couple of months ago and bashed my ribs and i think i must have fractured them as it took weeks to feel ok and they still hurt now .

ianbarton

Veteran
So come on then.... add to my prejudice... was it a German sports saloon?

Is Mrs M taking paracetamol every 5 hours? My collar bone experience has shown me that it's an under-valued drug and works very well if you keep it topped up.
Just be careful you don't exceed the maximum daily dose of Paracetamol. With some people, the difference between a therapeutic dose and a dangerous one can be quite small. Overdosing can lead to liver failure. Also, don't take any other pain killers at the same time unless you have been told by your GP it's OK. One of my relatives died from doing this!

Top Bottom