Mrs Postman attacked.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
You should send them the bill, try and claw something back. That'll talon.

tyred

Legendary Member
A good few years ago now, I was sitting at Portree Harbour on the Isle of Skye on a lovely summer's evening, recovering from my own fight to keep possession of my fish and chips, I watched a German guy return to his car with a hot dog sitting on a napkin. He placed it on the car roof while he unlocked the door but as he was doing so, a bird swooped in with incredible speed and went off with the sausage. I could see it was going to happen and shouted to him but it all happened so quickly. That is how I learned to swear in German....

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
A good few years ago now, I was sitting at Portree Harbour on the Isle of Skye on a lovely summer's evening, recovering from my own fight to keep possession of my fish and chips, I watched a German guy return to his car with a hot dog sitting on a napkin. He placed it on the car roof while he unlocked the door but as he was doing so, a bird swooped in with incredible speed and went off with the sausage. I could see it was going to happen and shouted to him but it all happened so quickly. That is how I learned to swear in German....
I hate to tell you this but saying " Dam you birds , now i need to go back to the man to get more sausage " Isn't swearing in German :giggle:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Someone I know had a boat in one of the local harbours, following a busy day painting the cab and gunwales bright blue my friend and the co owners retired for the evening, forgetting the sandwiches they had left on deck. The gulls had a feast, unfortunately the other boat owners were not as impressed as the birds and my mate got drummed out and had to find somewhere else to moor up.

matiz

Guru
This whole affair has caused a right flap. The offenders need bringing down to earth. A prison sentence wingspanning at least 5 years is deserved.

I agree the old bill need egging on to perform a dawn swoop.

Nearly as bad as the fish puns, eh?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The seagulls in Withernsea are far more civilised. Mrs Postman must have thought she was in a scene from Hitchcock The Birds.

Top Bottom