Mrs v's new bike....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
simon the viking
Very nice , i nearly went for that when i bought my boardman as i liked the colour although i opted for the comp in white which has been a chip magnet .
A small or Xsmall ?
Mines a small (53)
The standard wheels are cxp 22s which are bombproof, no need to change them untill they wear out .
Not sure about size its a bout an inch shorter than my M/L Defy so reckon a small, seat needs to come up a bit when shes a bit more confident on it as she's never had a cross bar before and was unsure about 'getting her leg over it' but shes really chuffed with it.... it looks about a week old! really been taken care of. its 9 speed Sora with a thumb shifter so I reckon 2012 ish spec

OP
OP
simon the viking
She was thinking about booking the afternoon off (whilst little-un is at school/childminders) and taking it out for an hour or 2 in the sun...... Without me:ohmy: how rude!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Jannie probably rides more miles than I and she has always refused clip in pedals.

Watching me come off my bike while clipped in may have something to do with it. Mind you, I was in our kitchen.

teddydove

She decided that her 80's dropped frame ladies team Raliegh is old and too heavy so my local LBS had a part chop Boardmans in and did me a cracking deal on it View attachment 81997

Finally got her on a Real Road bike.... I thought he said was a ladies bike but its a small mens but traded in by a woman and its spot on size for Mrs V
My girlfriend borrowed my training roadbike,once she got use to the changing gears on levers...she was hooked....

Top Bottom