Ms ozboz down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
My regards and best wishes to Mrs Ozboz.
I had a near miss a few weeks ago. Only a small terrier type thing (with 2 adults in control??) but as I went passed it jumped out at me, barking. Good job there were no cars as I swerved out into the road.

alicat

Legendary Member
GWS Ms Ozboz :hugs:

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I hate those leads, too. How are you meant to second guess what a dog does?

Hope Mrs. Ozboz is OK and is up and about again soon

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Many Thanks everyone for you get well wishes !

She had a scan and from that they could determine that there were no fractures or internal problems, but she is very sore around upper body , her head hit the kerb on impact , somehow the bike ended up on top of her, luckily a very nice young lady driving behind did an emergency stop so there was no danger from other vehicles and stayed until ambulance and myself arrived, also a nice young man who was jogging stayed worth her . The person with the dog Is a paid dog walkers , said he had the dog on a reasonable length of lead and it was spooked by a motorbike , apparently that was bullshit the dog was well into the road when she went into the kerb , so it was to long of a leash for walking on pavement,
The marks on her helmet , though slight would indicate that it saved her from having a nasty head wound above the left eye socket, the Doctor and medical staff all praised the fact that she was donning a helmet, they see people who have been in cycling accidents , if a bad head wound occurs they are certain wearing a helmet would have prevented it ,
Thanks again everyone !

Last edited:
Top Bottom