Mudguards.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AckaDappa

Can anyone recommend some sleek Mudguards for my Giant Toughroad SLR2. Don't want the type that stick up above the wheel.

Thanks.
Dan.

vickster

Legendary Member
SKS chromoplastics?

Mudguards are a bitch to fit and you may need to try several pairs, pay your LBS a few quid to feel the pain

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
If youre running 50mm tyres that come with the bike the Chromoplastics wont fit... They are only compatible with....

Tyre width: Narrow fits 700 x 20-28 tyres, Wide fits 700 x 28-38 tyres, and Hybrid fits 700 x 38-45 tyres

OP
OP
AckaDappa

AckaDappa

Ordering the tyres on payday.

Going to get the LBS to fit the Mudguards. :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
Haha.. No credit cards for me. Just wanted to spread the costs of everything I'm buying...
This is turning into and expensive habit.. Maybe just because I see this and that and think oooo I need that :secret:
Presumably you are saving money on the commute and other transports costs? Recreational or sport cycling isn't cheap, but there are many more costly hobbies

OP
OP
AckaDappa

AckaDappa

Yeah ill be saving money. The reason I got a decent bike is because I plan to use it... ALOT.. Commuting, leisure, fitness.. So I assumed that i would be spending a lot to get going as I have to start from scratch. (Saved a lot form advice from forum members) But once everything is bought then it will just be maintenance parts and little extras when I have the money.
But if I had not joined the forum I would have spent a lot more and I really appreciate all the advice given. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom