Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
My mate has bought a mountain bike from Halfords.Booked a ride for Thursday with him,down the Leeds and Liverpool tow path.Looking forward to it.

TVC

This afternoon I have hung the last new door in the house. I was drilling out the bore for the latch, the final hole and less than 10mm from full depth the electric drill gave out. It was a 40 year old B&D that I remember my dad buying and being very proud of when I was a kid. It gave him many years if service and I inherited it when he died. It has seen me through redoing every room in thr house and of late it has been getting a bit graunchy and the bearings had definitely gone. Today it just stopped forever. Farewell old chum, rust in peace.:cry:

On the upside, after a quick trip to B&Q, I have a shiny new drill which I hope will see me through the rest of my life.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My right eye won't stop twitching.
Isn't that a sign you are tired?

I'm tired... mine keep wanting to close:tired:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
This afternoon I have hung the last new door in the house. I was drilling out the bore for the latch, the final hole and less than 10mm from full depth the electric drill gave out. It was a 40 year old B&D that I remember my dad buying and being very proud of when I was a kid. It gave him many years if service and I inherited it when he died. It has seen me through redoing every room in thr house and of late it has been getting a bit graunchy and the bearings had definitely gone. Today it just stopped forever. Farewell old chum, rust in peace.:cry:

On the upside, after a quick trip to B&Q, I have a shiny new drill which I hope will see me through the rest of my life.

For now it only has to do a 10mm bore.

One day at a time sir, one day at a time.

D

Deleted member 1258

We've spent a pleasant afternoon wandering round the shops in Dudley. Its very dark and windy here but its stayed dry, parts of the drive on the M6 were entertaining with the wind blowing the car around.

20170610_134422.jpg

Top Bottom