Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
No, don't bloody 'Like' it!
I don't like it, so I don't see why anyone else should!
[/rant]

Seriously, I shall be pleased and satisfied when it's all done.
Finding and project managing window fitters, plasterers, and electricians, and working out which bits I can do myself (painting and laying laminate) is not my idea of happy fun times. The cost savings were well worth it though - we'll end up with a fully rewired, redecorated and refloored 26' by 15' home office / workspace for well under £6000, according to the spreadsheet.
I've still got a stud wall to build as well. Need to at least get the base plates in before I lay the floor...

potsy

Rambler
I seem to have an orange plastic bone balancing on my trainer, this can only mean one thing...

IMG_20170612_2991.jpg

A visit to the daftest dog in Stockport. .

IMG_20170612_38722.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
I need to get out more.We have been to Manchester to move some stuff for our Son.He is home for the summer.So the car was full,me and him had to come back by train.First tickets out of a self service machine he did that,or we would have still been there if i had to do it.Mum and dad paid.Arrive Leeds leave train walk out and an Uber cab is waiting for us,all ordered by son from his phone and paid for by him.I am a dinosaur,technology is too fast for me.

Don't ask me how but I set off and then fell off my bike spectacularly within about a meter!! I ended up on my back with my belongings strewn across the road. A nice man came to check I was ok! Which I am, just a little confused quite how it happened! (And bruised/grazed down my right hand side!)
Oh dear! Have a nice cup of tea and a rest for now.

postman

Legendary Member
My cycling buddy has cancelled our ride for Thursday,so i will weather permitting go out by myself or leave it till Friday,i do fancy the canal ride.

I need to get out more.We have been to Manchester to move some stuff for our Son.He is home for the summer.So the car was full,me and him had to come back by train.First tickets out of a self service machine he did that,or we would have still been there if i had to do it.Mum and dad paid.Arrive Leeds leave train walk out and an Uber cab is waiting for us,all ordered by son from his phone and paid for by him.I am a dinosaur,technology is too fast for me.
Ah! But look what happened to company that tries to fly people to places.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My day gets better and better.... I decided to go in the quail cage to chat to them, and collect eggs, try to bribe them with meal worms etc. Mr Summerdays, stuck his head around the door, took the eggs them went back to his PC (at the front of the house).

Eventually I decided to leave, only to discover my idiot husband:rolleyes: had shot the bolt home!! Lots of shouting (including statements about how stupid husbands could be):cursing:, eventually attracted the attention of youngest summerling! Mr Summerdays is now being nice to me:biggrin:

Top Bottom