Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am ordering a harness for Sasha the cat. The plan is that she can come with us on some of our caravan trips.

Could be interesting.

I have friends in the cat fancy who take their cats camping / caravaning. One lot have a caravan and eight Nebelungs and the other lot go camping and have two NFC and two Sphynx. :smile:

I sometimes take a cat shopping with me - I have one of those doggy shoulder bags plus a lead and harness. Last year I took Lexi to a wedding, whereby she insisted on photobombing the photos at the reception LOL. :laugh:

Don't ask me how but I set off and then fell off my bike spectacularly within about a meter!! I ended up on my back with my belongings strewn across the road. A nice man came to check I was ok! Which I am, just a little confused quite how it happened! (And bruised/grazed down my right hand side!)

Ouchie xxx :hugs:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Kevin the slow starter hop bine has finally woken up and emerged into the light.
20170612_172032.jpg

and a cutie shot of Sasha who is helping in the garden.
20170612_181607.jpg

Last edited:
Don't ask me how but I set off and then fell off my bike spectacularly within about a meter!! I ended up on my back with my belongings strewn across the road. A nice man came to check I was ok! Which I am, just a little confused quite how it happened! (And bruised/grazed down my right hand side!)
:hugs:

GM

Legendary Member
My day gets better and better.... I decided to go in the quail cage to chat to them, and collect eggs, try to bribe them with meal worms etc. Mr Summerdays, stuck his head around the door, took the eggs them went back to his PC (at the front of the house).

Eventually I decided to leave, only to discover my idiot husband:rolleyes: had shot the bolt home!! Lots of shouting (including statements about how stupid husbands could be):cursing:, eventually attracted the attention of youngest summerling! Mr Summerdays is now being nice to me:biggrin:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

D

Deleted member 1258

:hugs:

Top Bottom