Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
First day of the working week completed, only four more to do.

Restocked on some groceries after work and note the cost of a bag of raisins seems to have risen by 40C. That's almost a 50% increase.:ohmy:

Went to my dance class then. Walking past the Hyundai dealership, I see they're having an open day for people to sample their electric car range. Tempted to go to see what they're really like but would feel I'd be wasting their time and being an imposter. There is zero chance of me buying a new electric (or petrol or diesel) car as I couldn't afford it and even if I could, I couldn't possibly justify it for all the use I have for a car nowadays.

classic33

Leg End Member
Putting off writing another report...
Never put off 'til tomorrow something you ought to have done today, or you'll end up putting off your whole life away!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
First day of the working week completed, only four more to do.

Restocked on some groceries after work and note the cost of a bag of raisins seems to have risen by 40C. That's almost a 50% increase.:ohmy:

Went to my dance class then. Walking past the Hyundai dealership, I see they're having an open day for people to sample their electric car range. Tempted to go to see what they're really like but would feel I'd be wasting their time and being an imposter. There is zero chance of me buying a new electric (or petrol or diesel) car as I couldn't afford it and even if I could, I couldn't possibly justify it for all the use I have for a car nowadays.

My boss didn't like the Hyundai, he gets the Rivian for trips instead-better range and he likes the styling better.

Morning .
It has been raining overnight but it isn't at the moment. I can see a small bit of blue sky.

Top Bottom