Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
AltGr+5 = € here.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Forecast said heavy rain today but it turned out a nice day until now when it started light rain.
Car back from the garage with a note left on the seat “ needs discs and pads, parts ordered and booked in on 22nd. Will collect that morning”.
Need to start saving up as that will not be cheap.

On antibiotics after tooth extraction but tablets 1 hour before food or 2 hours after. At least it saves me from having snacks and chocolate biscuits which must be good.

Need to be off at crack of dawn for early ferry tomorrow so early to bed tonight but complicated by the pill regime.

Oh yes, so it does! AltGr+4 will give you € if you're using an UK keyboard and won't take you to the 4th tab. I use the US International one because it's easy to ácksëss àcçèntz.

I get confused using an English keyboard these days. I keep getting the 'Y' and the 'Z' mixed up. Germans like 'Z''s so it's right in the top centre of the keyboard.

Gwylan

Veteran
I get confused using an English keyboard these days. I keep getting the 'Y' and the 'Z' mixed up. Germans like 'Z''s so it's right in the top centre of the keyboard.

Oh, the QWERTY AZERTY thing. Biggest challenge to hot desking when PC's were the size of wardrobes and worked at a similar speed. Colleagues from across Europe hot desking and crashing systems with badly spelt passwords and code check.
As for the gormless fat thumbed cousins ..

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I only went out for a bike ride, but found myself with time for a quick drink before getting the train home. Then, while drinking that and playing with the ordering app, I found an error that got me fish & chips plus a large bottle of drink for under£7 which was too good to turn down. Which caused me to miss the next train so I had to have another drink while waiting for the one after that.

Just doing my bit while @deptfordmarmoset is incapacitated :laugh:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've had to tidy up the study / SWMBO's office because British Gas are coming to do a service on the boiler tomorrow (it was the garage before we converted it). As a result it's tidier and I've cleaned out lots of old packaging and cardboard boxes I was keeping just in case they fitted any large eBay items I've been selling. Except I've not sold large items, but small/medium ones.

Top Bottom