Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I am awake, sort of.

This was the picture of yesterdays dawn. My wife managed to sort the computer out.
IMGP1940 (2).JPG
IMGP1940 (2).JPG

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
In February this year I felt horrendous and it took a long time to get over it, I put it down to the worse cold I have ever had or a virus, many told me it was flu and yes it may well have been. I haven't known TVC to be this bad with a co!d so flu sounds plausible. He is sleeping a lot which is all he can do.
Very sensible . If it's flu , then it's very important to rest during and equally importantly afterwards when you start to feel better , otherwise recovery might take longer .
Hope you feel better soon !

The church nearby had some fireworks the other evening. The cats weren't too impressed by the loud bangs but have fully recovered.
IMGP1925.JPG

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Morning all. So today I am heading into the north to Lancashire. After work I will start my epic travels, sampling the delights of the M40, M42 and the wonder that is the M6. I have the satnav programmed, I have a good audiobook or two to listen to and I have sustenance in the form of pastrami rolls. I am hoping it will take about 4 hours traffic and loo stops depending......

Top Bottom