Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
No, they are the ones who just can't be bothered to do a days work.
The sort that might as well be sat at home, I'll bet they all look really busy when one of the Bosses is around though.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Chiselling it off is blooming tedious, especially in corners. It's far easier to have a bucket of water and a washing up sponge to hand and deal with it when it's still liquid. That's my preference anyway. Use masking tape to protect the workpiece adjacent to the glue line too.
TBH I've not used Urea Formaldehyde much at work, I've used it more on things I've been commissioned to make though (I used to make a lot of Pine kitchen Plate-Racks and Spice/Jar racks finished in Linseed in between contracts)

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
According to some of them who work here flu is something that lasts 1 day :dry:
If you are unwell then there are further questions such as how long it lasted and if it's a cold (man flu;)), or flu. I've avoided the flu for a couple of years now, I assume I'm overdue a bout of it. Last time I had it I felt awful ... for ages, and it takes a long while to feel better! I hope you are plying him with hot drinks and sympathy :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 1258

Thats a B*****d ! I'm half way through moving energy suppliers and my current supplies have just contacted me to say they have reviewed my usage and are now reducing my direct debit, this means I'm not saving by moving. :sad:

Top Bottom