Or a graduated candle. I didn't know they went to university? :whistle:
Illaveago Legendary Member Location Chippenham,Wiltshire. Today at 07:56 #212,281 Reynard said: Or a graduated candle. Click to expand... I didn't know they went to university?
Illaveago Legendary Member Location Chippenham,Wiltshire. Today at 07:59 #212,282 Morning. It is sunny here. We have our flu jabs this morning and then I will ride out to meet our cycling group. I have to decide what bike to take.
Morning. It is sunny here. We have our flu jabs this morning and then I will ride out to meet our cycling group. I have to decide what bike to take.
Illaveago Legendary Member Location Chippenham,Wiltshire. 58 minutes ago #212,283 You know when a piece of grass or twig gets stuck between your bike frame and the spokes, if you ride past it sounds just like Russ Conway!
You know when a piece of grass or twig gets stuck between your bike frame and the spokes, if you ride past it sounds just like Russ Conway!
mistyoptic Vintage Location A parallel reality 14 minutes ago #212,284 Gym PT session this morning and then granola to make