Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Illaveago

Legendary Member
Morning.
It is sunny here.
We have our flu jabs this morning and then I will ride out to meet our cycling group. I have to decide what bike to take.
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Good morning from a bright and sunny Suffolk. Coffee has been had.

The mystery of the random bank deposit was finally solved after a bit of searching last night. It turns out that a 5 year savings bond with yearly interest that I opened in mid August was actually a 5 and a bit year one maturing at the end of September 2031 and this was the interest from the first month and a half. Their reference didn't match the one used to deposit the funds when opened which is why I didn't recognise it. As this is a bit of an unexpected bonus, I'll be going on a hotel booking spree later today and then do another ticket & hotel booking on Friday when they go on sale.

The plan for the rest of today will not involve travel snack shopping as Friday is a relatively short trip compared to what I normally do, so a bike ride will be had to get my 50k challenge ride done. Then there's the family get together for my half brother's 50th birthday at around 18:00 and that's it for the day.
 
Top Bottom