Jenkins
Legendary Member
- Location
- Felixstowe
This evening I have been mostly factory resetting my TV and then having to sign back in to the apps that I use.
A few months ago an update removed all the useful ones (BBC, ITV, U TV, etc) and they only appeared if the TV threw a wobbly on startup only to disappear again next time the TV was switched on. I finally had enough of having to switch on & use the EE TV box to use the apps which were installed on there as well, so tried the full reset.
So far so good.
I think I'll have a hot chocolate to celebrate and watch the latest Bangers & Cash episode on the app as I missed it while doing everything else.
A few months ago an update removed all the useful ones (BBC, ITV, U TV, etc) and they only appeared if the TV threw a wobbly on startup only to disappear again next time the TV was switched on. I finally had enough of having to switch on & use the EE TV box to use the apps which were installed on there as well, so tried the full reset.
So far so good.
I think I'll have a hot chocolate to celebrate and watch the latest Bangers & Cash episode on the app as I missed it while doing everything else.
for supper.