Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
Dog's have had a short 'unloading' walkies 🦮 🐶
A longer walk will happen when the grandkids have risen.
 

Flick of the Elbow

Pentlands Water of Leith
This afternoon, after my mini pump failed when needed on a ride this morning along with a club-mate's which also didn't work, I checked the collection of mini pumps I have. Another three are in the bin, including the one that's been attached to my commuter bike for the past two years. My guess is that rain and dirt have got in and degraded
Yes I’ve had several fail for apparently the same reason, certainly not because of heavy use. These days I ride mostly with a rack pack so carry one protected from the elements in that.
 
Top Bottom