Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5003801, member: 21629"]I will be on 6am to 2pm shift from next week. :cry: I HATE getting up so early. :cry:

At least my supervisor is very friendly. And colleagues. And other staff. And pace is "nobody rushes here". And work is only 5 minutes by bike from home. And wages are good (for me). And we can enjoy free coffe and tea. And ...[/QUOTE]
Free Tea? Wow. That sounds like a nice place to work, just generally.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
upload_2017-10-19_13-34-41.png

TVC

TVC

Yep, I'm back. I may have had a surfeit of seafood.

Thoroughly enjoyed the break, you can't beat a swim, sauna and hot tub to get you going in the morning. We seemed to avoid the worst of the weather, and spent much time on quays, beaches and coastal nature reserves - when we weren't stuffing ourselves with fish and watery critters that is. Had a six course tasting menu at the ponciest restaurant west of Southampton, spent last night out in Poole with a good old school friend and finished off today with a potter through the New Forset, a detour up to Uffington to see the big horse (most impressive) and dropped in for a cuppa with my brother in Oxford.

We are most relaxed.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Free Tea? Wow. That sounds like a nice place to work, just generally.

We get free tea/coffee too, only vending machine stuff but it's still a nice touch.

There is also a 'posh' 45p option that I occasionally treat myself to.

While I've been off they have gotten rid of the posh one and replaced it with an even posher one, it now costs £1 :surrender::eek:

On top of free tea or coffee, bean to cup, filter or cheap granules if thats your thing I also get 3 meals a day, my own personal khazi and shower aswell as my own tv and internet. All I have to do to qualify for these freebies is that I have to live there for a week at at a time which is why they also throw in a free bunk :rolleyes:

Top Bottom